- Personalised service, I only take one wedding on per day
- I have an artistic background and a Fine Art degree which fed my knowledge and love of colour and composition.
- I love collaborating with you to make your individual ideas a reality - I never push you into what is ‘weddingy’ or ‘traditional’
- You will always get me designing and creating your flowers, I strongly believe in giving a one to one service
- I love being non traditional and playing with quirky ideas and designs
Hello I’m Lib and I run Bettie Rose, a creative florist specialising in weddings and bespoke events. I love nothing more than collaborating with a couple and working creatively with their visualisations to produce beautiful designs. Flowers are my passion and I love working with the seasons and the amazing colours which come with the different times of year. Every season has beautiful flowers and foliages to offer (not just summer!)
Based in my studio in Brighton I work solely on the events I have booked, this means no distractions and I can focus 100% of my time and energy on your wedding. Bettie Rose is a small company and every wedding is designed and prepared personally by me – I will never take on more than one event in one day and I will always give each individual wedding the time and focus it deserves.
What Makes Us Unique…
I believe that your wedding is your chance to truly let your personalities shine and to go with what you love. I encourage you both to have an input and we work closely together to create a unique event which is personal to you. I don’t like to come up with ideas just because ‘it’s a wedding and that’s what people have at weddings’, this makes me sad.
Designing makes me happy and as inspiration I draw from my background in Fine Art, my love for travel, cooking, beautiful landscapes and the unlikely urban details people may have missed. All of this fuels my creativity and influences my floristry. Flowers are my passion and I love to work with couples to create something that truly represents them.