- A unique relaxed experience tailored to you and your wedding day.
- Meeting at your venue to discuss the fine details of your wedding.
- On call via email and phone 7 days a week.
- Fresh seasonal flowers collected from the market by Emma herself to ensure all flowers are in perfect condition for your wedding day.
- Only one large wedding booked per day to ensure soul focus and attention is on you and your wedding day
At Ladybird Flowers I’m always thrilled to be part of your celebration, whatever the scale, ranging from the bridal party flowers and table arrangements only, through to breath-taking installations, which fill a space with fragrance, giving you and your guests that extra special something for your perfect day. I’ve worked on the most intimate of affairs through to large scale productions so am confident that I’ll be able to capture the essence of your celebration, just as you’d like it to be. I love to use fresh seasonal flowers in a relaxed yet elegant style.
We will chat over coffee and work through the different areas of your wedding day, such as your bridal party flowers, ceremony flowers, venue flowers and generally everything to do with your wedding. I want to come away from that meeting with a real understanding and feel for the exact look and style you’re going for, so this is where you get to set out your heart’s desires in full – the more detail the better!
I’ve created all kinds of beautiful installations and arrangements for my brides – what about a statement flower wall or flower curtain for instance? I will work with you to create mood boards for your wedding and we will chat about any additional styling, such as the placement of candles, balloons or other props and any other fabulous ideas we come up with.
What Makes Me Unique…
I provide a relaxed and unique tailored experience for you and your wedding day. I only book one wedding per day so I’m dedicated to your special day.