- South Farm is a Distinctly Different Wedding Venue in the heart of the Countryside
- Beautiful Tudor barn and lovely summerhouse set in stunning gardens will provide a magical venue for your wedding whatever the weather
- Guests enjoy exclusive use of the whole property and our undivided attention
- South Farm’s extensive smallholding provides widely acclaimed, largely organic home grown food taking advantage of the 200 varieties of fruit and vegetables grown on site.
- Varied accommodation provides guests with a number of options ranging from luxurious family suites and en-suite double bedrooms to enchanting Romany caravans or camping in one of the paddocks.
If a quirky and quintessentially English setting and first rate food top your list of must-haves then family run South Farm is the venue for you. Nestled deep in the countryside South Farm boasts enchanting gardens, a lovingly restored Grade II listed house and beautiful 16th century barn. Located on the Cambridgeshire/Hertfordshire borders yet only 50 minutes from London, South Farm is set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds surrounded by a smallholding. The main house adjoins a courtyard of lovingly restored timber framed barns, granaries and stables.
Providing a magical venue for your wedding whatever the weather, South Farm is licensed to hold ceremonies either outside in the beautiful Summer House, or in a number of stunning indoor options. Exclusively yours for the duration of your wedding the detailed planning and exceptional service will ensure you and your guests enjoy your wedding to the full.
The prize-winning menus on offer at South Farm take full advantage of the 200 varieties of fruit and vegetables grown on-site along with home-reared pork, lamb and free-range eggs. Varied accommodation provides guests with a number of options ranging from luxurious family suites and en-suite double bedrooms to enchanting Romany caravans or camping in one of the paddocks. South Farm is a truly unique wedding venue.
What Makes Us Unique…
South Farm is an Eco-friendly family enterprise combining a perfect setting with superb catering, year round home grown produce, flexible, exacting service and complete privacy. Our detailed planning and dedicated service are second to none and combined with our so many quirky features, rare-breed animals, organic small-holding, charming romany caravans and beautiful listed buildings, to name a few we believe we really are ‘Distinctly Different’
Licenced Ceremony: Yes, up to 146 guests
Capacity: Wedding Breakfast 146, Capacity for Evening Party 200
Packages available from: £4000.00
Space for marquee: No
Parking available: Yes
Disabled Access: Yes
Open Day Dates/ Seasonal Special Rates…
South Farm will be holding an Open Evening on Tuesday 13th September from 4pm until 8pm. For more details click here to view our events calendar.