- Personal service - I only take on one wedding per day
- Each wedding is unique and is treated as such.
- I really love what I do and hope this comes across in my work
- Colour and texture are key in sprigs and stems designs
- Flowers are incredibly personal and whether or not you already have an idea in your head, we will inspire, guide and advise you based on our extensive experience and the availability of beautiful seasonal flowers.
Sprigs and Stems is the brain child of Sarah Haefeli who after 5 years of working in Mental Health as an Occupational Therapist followed her passion for floristry. Having worked at a top London florist for 4 years, building the skills and inspiration needed to set up her own company, Sprigs and Stems was born.
Sprigs and Stems love weddings and believe that flowers play a defining role in every wedding. We are honoured to play such an important role on your special day and love succeeding in creating wedding flowers that are perfect for each of our brides and grooms. Each wedding is as individual as the couple, with a bespoke personal service from start to finish.
Flowers will be at the heart of your wedding so it is important to find wedding centrepieces and wedding bouquets that you love and chose a florist you believe can provide inspiration and guidance every step of the way.
From large scale luxury events to low key intimate celebrations let Sprigs and stems use seasonal flowers and foliage to create your vision of the day.
What Makes Us Unique…
Sarah celebrates the natural beauty of seasonal flowers in each of her creations, allowing colour, scent and texture to shine through.