The Indie Wedding Fair…
You may have noticed wedding fairs and open days have been cropping up all around the country in recent weeks. One such show coming soon, and proudly sponsored by Mr & Mrs Unique, is The Indie Wedding Fair.
Their mission, centred around supporting small business, is something we totally resonate with and support wholeheartedly. They are consistently…
* Flying the flag for original, innovative and creative independents within the wedding industry
* Making weddings less prescriptive, more imaginative, more about the couple, and less about tradition
* Supporting excellent indies and small businesses and promoting local economies
* Connecting cool couples to creative, design-led vendors
* Introducing and supporting new creative talent
* Doing all of the above in a welcoming, friendly environment
So if you want to meet some incredible suppliers who are at the top of their game, who are creative and unique; then these are the shows for you!
They will be in Manchester at fivefourstudios on Sunday 19th April, in Sheffield at 92 Burton Road on Sunday 26th April, and this year they have added York to their line up! Find them in beautiful York at White Syke Fields on Sunday 10th May…
TICKETS: If you would like to find out more and grab tickets to one of their shows you can do so HERE
The Indie Wedding Fair is not one to miss for truly unique wedding inspiration and they always manage to bag some amazingly creative wedding suppliers for their shows! We can’t wait to see what they have in store across all three locations this year!
Debbie Carlisle: https://www.debbiecarlisle.com/
The White Yard: http://www.thewhiteyard.co.uk/
Cathy Sutherland: http://www.cathysutherland.com/
Inner City Weddings: https://www.innercityweddings.co.uk/